JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
QUERY | Reply
1.how many type of users are there for this app?
2. In the api details screen(after run) what information do we need to show?
Re: QUERY (response to post by joni7sunny) | Reply
1# 2 type, ordinary user, and admin

2# bunch of codes or JSON that can be used by the user. (check "API Sample Data.txt")
Re: QUERY (response to post by fajar.mln) | Reply
In the 1st use case(customer) "Depending on the API there will be text boxes or dropdowns to detail specific data."
what does this mean?
So this is for API parameter setting, each API might have a different parameter that can be set depending on user needs.
So the user can change the parameters once he opens an api?
yes, the user will be able to set what kind of specific API features that they want to use.
One last query is the dashboard screen applicable for both the admin and buyer or just for the admin?
The dashboard? should be for both.
2# bunch of codes or JSON that can be used by the user. (check "API Sample Data.txt")

Q: is it necessary to display other information besides the code and parameters (description, status, etc) ?

Thank you.
Re: QUERY (response to post by basuki) | Reply
Not necessary, but I think it will be good UX, so the user doesn't need to navigate back to find out about the API specific information.
Hi Fajar, so spec says:
- Clicking on the block will pop it up in a hover window that allows access to the web app itself.
1. So the pop up here should show the entire API interface along with the button to go to the web app of it right?

2. I understand that the content/parameters change based on an API a user is creating..But a sample content for the screen to create a new API would be really helpful.

Thank you!
Re: QUERY (response to post by Ravijune) | Reply
1# Yes, correct.

2# Unfortunately, we don't have any sample content for this. So, for now, it will be like an ordinary form contains API setting parameter for example, 'API URL', 'API name', 'description', 'time active (start/end)', etc. You can add any dummy parameter here.
RSS