JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (oldest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Re: Announcing a progress prize of $5000 in AWS credits (response to post by walrus71) | Reply
Congratulations to albu for winning $600 in AWS credits, and the following contestants for winning $300 each: tcghanareddy, selim_sef, rocket_man, cannab, pfr, murat, number13 and XD_XD!
Re: Announcing a progress prize of $5000 in AWS credits (response to post by walrus71) | Reply
This is just a reminder that we will select the top 9 competitors who scored at least 300k today (January 12 at 5:00PM EST). At that time, the 1st place competitor will receive $600 in AWS credits and 2nd-9th place competitors will receive $300 in AWS credits.
Re: Announcing a progress prize of $5000 in AWS credits (response to post by tcghanareddy) | Reply
The codes will expire on 2018-11-30.
Thanks Balazs.

I am wondering what would be the validity of the aws credits offered.
I hope they would be of longer validity so that one can use the resources efficiently instead of mere expire before even consuming.
The fourth award for reaching 550k goes to tcghanareddy, congratulations!
Congratulations to fbastani, albu and rocket_man for being the first three contestants reaching 550k. They will receive $500 worth of AWS credits. A fourth award of this kind is still available.
Awesome! That is what I need)
Announcing a progress prize of $5000 in AWS credits | Reply
A message from the contest's stakeholders:

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the SpaceNetTM partners, we are excited to offer $5000 worth of Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits in progress prizes for the current road network detection and routing competition. We hope these credits will help you and your teams accelerate your research and increase the number of the submissions during the month of January.

Here's how it will work:
- The first four competitors to pass 0.55 (550000) on the Leaderboard will get $500 in AWS credits codes.
- The SpaceNetTM partners will select the top 9 competitors above 0.3 on January 12, 2018 at 5:00PM EST. At that time, the 1st place competitor will receive $600 in AWS credits and 2nd-9th place competitors will receive $300 in AWS credits.
RSS