||Here is the initial rolling checkpoint feedback. The client is still reviewing and may have additional comments later. We will post any updates. Great job so far!
- Great start
- Like the color usage and general layouts here
- Have a "quick list" of popular APIs on the homepage is a nice idea. Allows the user to quickly jump in
- API list is good. Like the filtering and sorting functionality
- I know you have a global search, but might be nice to have search just for APIs to help refine/ find exactly what you are looking for. Maybe the ability to stack or combine search terms?
- Knowledge center page content needs to be updated
- Like the whitepaper layout. Visually interesting. How would this work if there are numerous papers though. Any additional functionality we can add here to make larger amounts of content easier to find/ sort through?
- Really great start overall
- This is an interesting idea for the layout, but I would want to see what the interior pages to better understand the user flows. Right now it's a little confusing
- Not sure why there is a sound setting?
- The hamburger nav and bottom nav seem redundant. Again would want to see the interior pages, maybe the hamburger nav will make more sense there.
- The opened hamburger nav is a little overwhelming though. Not sure it needs to be an entire screen take over. Maybe look at refining this experience a bit more.
- Good start
- Be mindful of legibility and accessibility of users. The white and light gray color scheme doesn't have enough contrast in areas. The separation of content is hard to see
- Like the idea of showing APIs on the homepage, but how can you drive people to the full API list easier/ faster
- The API list page has some legibility issues with the light gray and white again. Hard to see what is a button, tab, dropdown, etc. Need more contrast to make this more user friendly.
- Interesting layouts throughout. Just hard to use in areas. Work on refining the experience from a color scheme and overall experience perspective
- The large homepage icons are ok, but they dont really tell me anything. Maybe this could be treated more as a background pattern or texture?
- Like the API list page. Make sure the contrast of elements is high enough to be usable and legible. The light gray drop shadows are causing some issues.
- Make sure the red doesn't become too overpowering. Maybe try mixing in some other subtle colors to help balance it out?
- Love the icon use throughout
- Interesting layout
- There are some legibility issues with the light colored background and the light gray/ white UI elements
- The API list is somewhat confusing with the various categories being shown in the list "Top ranking", "all", etc. Try to make this more clear somehow
- Nice job overall. Keep pushing and refining this.
- Clean and well organized layouts. Nice job
- The subtle design elements and great typography add visual interest without being overpowering or " in your face". I like this
- Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the pages look like
- Like the hero image, but the rest of the page seems a little less refined
- Not a lot to really review though. Would want to see more to get a sense of the UI and overall user experience
- Nice start
- Like the variety of content and interactions
- The different layouts functionality adds nice visually interest
- Keep pushing this forward