JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Unable to confitm whether submission uploaded successufully | Reply
Hi chekspir,

Though I was able to upload the submission successfully, but it is not showing under the 'registrants' tab.
Can you please confirm whether I was able to upload the submission successfully ?

Thanks!
Re: Unable to confitm whether submission uploaded successufully (response to post by sidd.pandey) | Reply
Hi,

I couldn't find out whether my submission uploaded successfully. So nearly an hour before the deadline I sent my submission to the guys at support@topcoder. Please get in touch with them if necessary.
Re: Unable to confitm whether submission uploaded successufully (response to post by sidd.pandey) | Reply
Hi sidd.pandey. I'll work with support and the copilot to resolve.
Re: Unable to confitm whether submission uploaded successufully (response to post by dweaver) | Reply
Thanks a lot!
Same issue again!!!
I am unable to submit the files. This time tried with a different computer too. Tried with multiple browsers and cleared the caches and cookies also.

I have sent my submission to support@topcoder.com and also sent the mail to chekspir also.
Hmm, really odd. I'll check with chekspir to ensure he got your submission.
Re: Unable to confitm whether submission uploaded successufully (response to post by dweaver) | Reply
Thanks!
Yeah, cannot figure it out where its going wrong. I even tried uploading through Drive and Dropbox.
Hi sidd.pandey,

I got your submission. Is not on system, but it will soon.

Don't worried, I will add it myself on the review document
Re: Unable to confitm whether submission uploaded successufully (response to post by chekspir) | Reply
Thanks chekspir! Sorry for all this mess.
RSS