JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Best Undergraduate special prize - register here | Reply
If you are an undergraduate competing in this challenge please respond to this post so we can keep a list of who is eligible.

Thanks

kbowerma
Re: Best Undergraduate special prize - register here (response to post by kbowerma) | Reply
I am a postgraduate and I want to make a team with my friend, who is undergraduate student.

As a team member, can he still apply the undergraduate special prize?
Re: Best Undergraduate special prize - register here (response to post by liulingbo918) | Reply
I am discussing this with the sponsor, however, I think it is unlikely that we would allow a partial undergrad team be eligible
Re: Best Undergraduate special prize - register here (response to post by kbowerma) | Reply
I am current undergraduate. Do I have send documents to prove myself??
Re: Best Undergraduate special prize - register here (response to post by kyoon3) | Reply
Not at this point. We will require the winner to send proof (screenshot of a transcript, or something like that) once the winners are announced.
Hi @kbowerma, I'm an undergrad here :)
Hey, @kbowerma I'm an undergrad competing.
I am an undergraduate competing.
@kbowerma, Hi, I'm an undergrad competing.
RSS