JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
[Torrent] Please, keep seeding full trainval after downloading if possible | Reply
Guys, please, keep on seeding after downloading fMoW-full_test_v1.0.0.torrent. Currently there is only single seed somewhere in US and the speed is very low. If everyone will keep seeding we all could get data faster than never. I understand that the data is huge and it is hard to keep original files after unpacking, so big thank you in advance.
Also, even if you didn't use torrent but still have files in place, please, download torrent too and set download location where the files already are. After checking hashes you will help to distribute them too. Thanks again!
Re: [Torrent] Please, keep seeding full trainval after downloading if possible (response to post by cepera_ang) | Reply
Where can I find the torrent files? I want to download the dataset but I can only find the aws s3 links.
Re: [Torrent] Please, keep seeding full trainval after downloading if possible (response to post by eldawy) | Reply
See the Downloads section of the problem statement.
Re: [Torrent] Please, keep seeding full trainval after downloading if possible (response to post by walrus71) | Reply
Hi
What would be the size of tiff files after extracting, mainly the 3.1TB one.
Re: [Torrent] Please, keep seeding full trainval after downloading if possible (response to post by tcghanareddy) | Reply
For RGB files, from torrents I could get the download speed of 3-5MB/s
For tiff files it ranges around 250 KB/s only.
Re: [Torrent] Please, keep seeding full trainval after downloading if possible (response to post by tcghanareddy) | Reply
The values listed in the Download Guide are extracted sizes. The size of the packed data sets are:
23G ./fMoW-rgb_test_v1.0.0.tar.gz
171G ./fMoW-rgb_trainval_v1.0.0.tar.gz
329G ./fMoW-full_test_v1.0.0.tar.gz
2.5T ./fMoW-full_trainval_v1.0.0.tar.gz
RSS