JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
IIoT Autoresponder | Reply
Thanks for choosing to sign up with Predix. Sorry, we couldn't verify your identity based upon the information you provided. Please register again and make sure your name and address are complete and valid. Thanks for your assistance.

So they are verifying my identity, but how? I have received no call or email... Maybe they use Foreign affair department? But I believe they do not provide such information...
Anyway, I am not sure I should proceed further if things are so "serious" that they know about my identity more than myself.
Re: IIoT Autoresponder (response to post by gorbunov) | Reply
Hmm...when I went through the process, it asked me for both an email (first) and a phone/text verification (second). You didn't receive the email from them asking to verify your email address? Just trying to understand what happened so I can relay it to GE.
Re: IIoT Autoresponder (response to post by WillG) | Reply
Hi,

Thanks for taking into it.

There were 3 notifications I received:
* noreply@topcoder.com "Welcome to the Topcoder Community for Predix"
* predix.notifications@email.ge.com "Thanks for your interest"
* predix.notifications@email.ge.com "Sorry we could not verify your information"

I can provide more information if needed, but it asked me no verification at all (neither SMS, nor email). I used +371-prefixed phone number and @gmail e-mail address if that matters.
This will help--thanks for the info. Let me see what they say...
Ok, I've heard back from them and they've asked us to pass along the email addresses of anyone having problems so they can investigate the issues. Please contact Topcoder support and provide the same email address you were using to try to register at predix.io and we'll go from there. Thanks!
Thanks, I will do that.
Managed to register.
I suppose that the issue was in that I entered my phone number with country code prefix initially.
When trying a second time, I did not use country prefix and it worked.
RSS