JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
60 Day Free trial will be enough | Reply
Hi
We are getting 60-day Predix free trial (access to the Predix platform, 10 GB of memory, 10 service instances).
My question is: will this be enough for all future challenges at topcoder?
Are there any plans for members who exhausted free trial OR wants more resources?
Re: 60 Day Free trial will be enough (response to post by JaydevMehta) | Reply
I just double-checked this with the Predix folks at GE Digital. They are in the middle of changing their developer trial program so that their trial accounts never expire, but the website hasn't been updated yet. You should feel free to sign up knowing that your account will continue on past the 60 days stated. Thanks for asking about it, though!
Re: 60 Day Free trial will be enough (response to post by WillG) | Reply
I was wondering the same, so thanks for the answer!
Re: 60 Day Free trial will be enough (response to post by JaydevMehta) | Reply
Free Tier is now live: https://forum.predix.io/articles/14550/predix-free-tier-faq.html

How does the Predix Free Tier Plan differ from the Predix Free Trial Offer? The Predix Free Tier Plan and the Predix Free Trial Offer serve differing purposes. The Free Tier Plan is designed to be a perpetual plan with limited services functionality. It is not designed to be used to run and operate production solutions; it is designed to be used to build proofs of concept and to experiment with Predix. Customers will have access to Predix services, but only to a limited usage of these services.

The Predix Free Trial Offer is a time-delineated trial offer where customers have unlimited access to Predix services, but for a limited time. At present the period for the Predix services is sixty (60) days. At the end of this period, customers will need to move to a paying plan to continue to use Predix services or to move to the Free Tier Plan.
RSS