JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
The Next Big Thing: BUSINESS PROCESS CROWDSOURCING | Reply
Hello Topcoder Community and CAB Members!

In line with the epic milestone wherein we now have over 1 Million members, I would like to propose that we also engage the community in Business Process Crowdsourcing. As a result, this will also leverage the community.

Anyone who is up for BPC (Business Process Crowdsourcing)? Please comment below to show your interest.

For the Community Advisory Board, I need your inputs please..

WHAT IS BUSINESS PROCESS CROWDSOURCING?
Business Process Crowdsourcing (BPC) is the next generation of outsourcing services. It combines global, multi-lingual, virtual workers with cloud technology and operational efficiencies to deliver guaranteed results. BPC sits between crowdsourcing and traditional BPO and provides benefits that neither model can offer alone. BPC includes the positive qualities of crowdsourcing like speed and flexibility and adds governance, SLAs and other enterprise features typically found with traditional outsourcing. BPC works because it uses a pre-vetted crowd, offers the right kind of incentives to crowd workers, and has a measurement system that ensures desired outcomes.

I am certain that Topcoder will be exceptional for business process crowdsourcing!
Re: The Next Big Thing: BUSINESS PROCESS CROWDSOURCING (response to post by marcky) | Reply
Hello Team,

Good day!

Since I did not get any response, I don't have a choice but to create another community/organization/company called "fullhouse". Please watch out for the logo contest here in Topcoder.

Thanks,
Marcky
RSS