JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Welcome to the Topcoder Connect forum! | Reply
Hello Topcoders!

Tomorrow, April 7, we're officially releasing Topcoder Connect - a new web app that lets customers quickly and easily launch design and development projects. We are extremely excited about this next generation of the Topcoder platform and the amount of new work it will create for Topcoder Community members.

This section of our forums is for questions and feedback about Topcoder Connect. Feel free to discuss anything Connect-related here with your fellow community members.

For additional information about Topcoder Connect, please visit the the new Connect section in the Help Center at:
https://help.topcoder.com/general-help/topcoder-connect/

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!

-Greg
Re: Welcome to the Topcoder Connect forum! (response to post by greg.bell) | Reply
Congrats on your first post Greg :)

Question: is Connect replacing AppXpress?
Re: Welcome to the Topcoder Connect forum! (response to post by sah2ed) | Reply
Thanks sah2ed!

There's definitely some similarity and overlap between Topcoder Connect and AppXpress, and we are looking into how to bring them together to combine the best of both. No timeline yet, but we'll have updates on this later in the year. Bottom line, we want to make it easy for both community members and customers to work with us, so that will be the guiding principle.
Re: Welcome to the Topcoder Connect forum! (response to post by greg.bell) | Reply
Just signed up for TopCoder Connect! As an entrepreneur, I am definitely looking forward to using this amazing method & system to get my App ideas created.
RSS