JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (oldest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Re: Thread "Question" in category "Design Forums" has been updated by ioyik (response to post by ioyik) | Reply
Great!
Re: Thread (response to post by lunarkid) | Reply
Thanks lunarkid, I got it
Re: Thread "Question" in category "Design Forums" has been updated by ioyik (response to post by ioyik) | Reply
In gmail, i think more like give "Star" to grouping as "Starred" message.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pllmwfj9a696rxj/Screenshot%202016-03-06%2011.00.32.png?dl=0
Re: Question (response to post by khanhlinh) | Reply
Thanks khanhlinh for answer,

But, I still not found you mean about Flag in Gmail. Do you have screenshot about that?

They are works as filter.
Displaying message with "Inbox', "Needs actions" and "Waiting For" status
Re: Question (response to post by ioyik) | Reply
Hi ioyik,
I think it similar to Flag in Gmail. User can easily navigate to "needs actions" or "waiting for" label.
:)
Re: Question (response to post by lunarkid) | Reply
What mean icon "Needs actions" and "Waiting For" ? What different about 3 icon, "Inbox", "Needs actions" and "Waiting For"? Because when I click one of them, there are different message list.

Thank You
Re: Thread "Question" in category "Design Forums" has been updated by khanhlinh (response to post by khanhlinh) | Reply
Actually, up to you if need display or hide it. Looking for best practice
UX ideas.
Re: Question (response to post by lunarkid) | Reply
Is the date navigator on footer important thing (can you explain what purpose of the date navigator)? Can I hide it from hamburger menu or must to show on landing page screen.
Thanks!
Re: Question (response to post by khanhlinh) | Reply
1. No, imagine user open Mail app by default
2. They works like filter, display messages that marked as "Needs actions" or "Waiting For"
3. Ah, they are: "Set out of Office", "Create Calendar Entry" and "Open" calendar. You need include in your submissions. Looking forward your ideas how to place/arrange them.
Question | Reply
Hi copilot, I have some questions:
1. Do I need to include header navigation ( Home, mail, Calendar, People ...) ?
2. What happen when I click action buttons (Need action and wating action) ?
3. There are three icon on date navigator? Do I need to include them in my design?
Thank you!
RSS