Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
[ 1 2 ]    NEXT >
TCO15 Indonesia Event update | Reply
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry this event announcement is taking some time. Currently we are planning the Indonesia design event to be end of September in Yogyatarta, Indonesia. The exact date and location should be announced this week if all our T's are crossed and all I's are dotted :)

Thanks for your patience!
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
Great news, hope can go to Yogyakarta in end of September to see the TCO regional event and meet all members there.
Any update on this? Still targeting at the end of September?
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by wintokk) | Reply
Sorry for the delay. Yes we are doing end of September. Just waiting on contracts and for some reason they are taking forever! My apologies but I don't want to announce anything until stuff is signed!
We have the update, finally!

The UI Design and Prototype Finals will be in Yogyatarta, Indonesia September 21-22, 2015 at Eastparc Hotel.

I want to sincerely apologize for this taking so long to get to you all. It was definitely not intended and we will make sure this late of an announcement doesn't happen again!

This event is going to be great, though! We are excited to host a first-ever TCO event in Indonesia - the country of the best designers!

Not only will we be hosting the UI Design and Prototype finals, but we'll also be having other attendee events in the hopes that we can get more designers to come check out the event. More information and news to follow. We hope as many Indonesia designers as we have can come!
Finally got the date,
how to register if I want to attend this event, meet the TCO studio community there.

Regards
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by kreasindo) | Reply
Yes we are adding registration and agenda by next week. Just wanted to get the date out there asap! Thanks for your patience.
I haven't received any information about registration to TCO15 indonesia yet. I hope i didn't miss anything, Thanks.
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by aditm17) | Reply
Hmm, I sent you the finalist email on July 23rd. Did you not receive? Resending now!
Alright, i see it now. Thank you for resent the email again.
I have registered to the event.
But since I am not a finalist whether there will be a special event for us or just as spectators?
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by basuki) | Reply
basuki

Yes! We are planning some additional design/onsite events so I recommend bringing a laptop if you have one. So not hackathon but more designathon type items :)
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by adroc) | Reply
Cool....thanks Adam :)
Re: TCO15 Indonesia Event update (response to post by adroc) | Reply
Cool....thanks Adam :)
Want to know the update of the top rounds winner payment of tco15, seems like
Nothing updated in the payment system yet
[ 1 2 ]    NEXT >

RSS