JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
TCO15 Hackathon Q&A | Reply
Hi everyone!

I have been getting some questions about the hackathon and wanted to clarify some points here so that there is no confusion.

When should I come to the event?
You should attend the event on the day mentioned on the TCO15 website.

Yes, the hackathon does officially begin 48 hours prior to the event, so what does that mean?

This means that if you are working as a group, you may want to schedule time to meet up and hack away together! Grab some pizza and soda and crank out an amazing app for those 48 hours! On the day of the event your submission is due and your job at this point is to just enjoy the day! Free food and drink and meet up with all your favorite topcoder friends. Hopefully by the end of the day your team will be the one walking away with $2,500!

Which APIs will be on the wheel?
Well, if I told you that it wouldn't be as much fun! Releasing the APIs when the wheel is revealed puts everyone on the same playing field!

By App you mean either a mobile application or a web application, is that correct?
Yes! Either of those types of applications are valid.

If I win, how is the prize money distributed?
The prize money will be evenly distributed between all team members of the winning teams. If you are competing solo all the prize money goes straight to you.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to post here and I will get back to you real soon!

-Nick
Subject Author Date
TCO15 Hackathon Q&A nick.castillo Jun 10, 2015 at 11:22 AM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A adi03 Aug 19, 2015 at 1:31 PM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A hmehta Aug 19, 2015 at 3:29 PM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A nicomp Oct 22, 2015 at 7:07 AM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A jmpld40 Oct 22, 2015 at 9:55 AM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A nick.castillo Oct 22, 2015 at 11:08 AM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A itsosimpo Oct 22, 2015 at 11:10 PM EDT
Re: TCO15 Hackathon Q&A nick.castillo Oct 23, 2015 at 7:56 AM EDT
RSS