JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
First TCO15 Regional Event Announced! | Reply
Hey everyone,

Thank you for being patient as we figure out TCO changes and details. I'm happy to report we have launched the first regional event in... St. Petersburg, Russia!

Check out all the events to come, the details, and register.

Big thanks to quesks for always making the TCO websites look amazing.
Re: First TCO15 Regional Event Announced! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
@jmpld40: Thanks for posting the schedule of the first Regional event. It would be great if you can post the complete schedule of all events. For instance, I am from India, and reallllyy excited about the event planned for Jaipur(India), but it is far away and I need to book flight tickets two months in advance to get a decent fare(the air tickets sky rocket when the booking is for a data less than one and a half months). I do understand that final arrangements and decisions are being made at this point in time, and I would love to hear the final dates as soon as you can. Thanks for understanding :) Cheers!
Re: First TCO15 Regional Event Announced! (response to post by kkab) | Reply
Yes, I definitely want to announce them soon. I hope to have the India one finalized in a few weeks. It is my priority to get all these events finalized asap to let you all know.
Was Jaipur announced somewhere as one of the locations? Is there at least a rough idea of where the other Regional Events will be held? It's hard to decide if I want to attend a given onsite round if I don't know where the others will take place.
Re: First TCO15 Regional Event Announced! (response to post by Jacek) | Reply
The link I shared above shows 4 of the events with locations - just no dates just yet finalized. Jaipur, Tokyo, San Francisco, and St. Petersburg. Check it out!
Hi. Is there any chance to get:
1. Vegan menu
2. My TCO2013 t-shirt
Who from topcoder or even from cloudspokes team will be at this event?
To all topcoders:
The first regional event (TCO15 St. Petersburg, Russia Event) is close. Two tickets are left.
Who is going to be on the event?
Re: First TCO15 Regional Event Announced! (response to post by seriyvolk83) | Reply
Hi! I'm going to be there.
It will be my first time I meet people from topcoder community.
I plan on staying there for about 5 days, to also visit the city and it would be awesome if some of you will be able to join me :).
Facebook group created TCO2015 St. Petersburg (response to post by seriyvolk83) | Reply
To all topcoders:

I created a facebook group for getting in touch with each other and discuss anything related to the on-site event.
Hope you will be joining the group and invite other participants in the following weeks:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tco2015SanktPetersburg/

I will be participating to the on-site event, visiting the city during 29th of May - 2nd of June and would love to meet with as many of you as possible.
RSS