JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members | Reply
By now I hope that you are aware of our International Women's Day program taking place in March. We have received several great nominations so far and we know there are more. Don't forget to send in yours before the March 6th deadline!
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by mnorouzi) | Reply
Hi
Its great to know about this contest . I will be sending out my nominations shortly.

Thanks!
RS
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by rekhask01) | Reply
Glad to hear that rekhask01 and we look forward to seeing your nominations!
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by mnorouzi) | Reply
It's good to see many talented and smart women in the community, thank you for bringing the spotlight :)
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by idblack) | Reply
It has been our pleasure and a lot of fun for us to learn about our amazing members!! Thank you for sharing your great story with us idblack.
This is a great program and I love seeing this fantastic women highlighted!
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by silvasurfas) | Reply
Couldn't agree more silvasurfas! :-)
Sumitra Dhakre jarvis11 , You are going to be a inspiration to many. !! :)
All the best
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by hmehta) | Reply
maroosh rocks! Good luck!
A big thank you to those of you who sent in your nominations as well as the amazing women in the community who openly shared their great stories with us. The IWD spotlight series were a big hit and we want to do more of them to shine a light on many more of our amazing members. If you have ideas for similar programs, please share it with us on http://apps.topcoder.com/forums/?module=Thread&threadID=847342&start=0
[Maroosh] is the best copilot to work with.

Quick responses to any doubt in the challenge forums. And shares a good knowledge about Topcoder with the fellow designers :) Good luck.
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by Ravijune) | Reply
Marwa, loved the write-up of you on the blog -- well deserved recognition! All of my colleagues who have worked with you sing your praises (as do I)! Thank you for all that you do.
Re: International Women's Day (IWD)- Celebrating Our Female Members (response to post by d.zine.r) | Reply
Thanks Dan, Ravi and Amy for the kind words.
RSS