forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! | Reply
tourist our Algorithm Champion
albertwang our Design Champion for the 2nd consecutive year
Sky_ our Development Champion
akinwale our F2F Champion - first-ever Champion from Africa representing Nigeria!
Psyho our Marathon Champion for the 2nd consecutive year!
fairy_ley our Studio Design Champion - first-ever female Studio Design Champion!

Hope you all enjoyed the event and safe travels!
Re: Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
Awesome event!!!
Thanks Jessie and all topcoder staff!
Re: Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
Congrats to all the champions!

BTW, where is the group photo similar to this one for last year:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uLJvdsDCtc4/UoUq-BGrEnI/AAAAAAAAA3c/zTGXEn7TlUI/w1038-h584-no/TopCoder%2BOpen%2BChampions%2B2013.jpg ?
Re: Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! (response to post by sah2ed) | Reply
all day 3 photos are now posted:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53993064@N03/sets/72157649312195476/
congratulations to all. I have been following the competitions in the blog, facebook, youtube, and misof's live cast and it looked great. I hope we will see a nice closing video like last year. And for the next TCO, you should consider a live video.
Congratulations to everyone! When are the Day 3 videos gonna be up?
Re: Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! (response to post by akinwale) | Reply
*bump*

Any word on Day 3 videos?
Re: Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! (response to post by akinwale) | Reply
Congratulations to all the winners, contestants and admins for a great event.

Any word on the closing video showed during the event at lucky strike bowling ?
Re: Congratulations to our TCO14 Champions! (response to post by JacoCronje) | Reply
very soon
Here are my videos with subtitles and timestamps in the description:
TCO14 First2Finish Round 3
TCO14 First2Finish Awards

I recorded the whole closing ceremony, but it is from too far and the main screen basically looks like white wall ;(
RSS