JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Algorithm rounds live coverage | Reply
Today, there will be three official Algorithm rounds at the TCO finals: both semifinal rounds and the wildcard round in the evening. The precise times when these rounds take place can be found in the schedule. (Coding actually begins 30 minutes after the indicated starting time.) For all three rounds there will be live coverage done by me (misof).

What is the best way to follow the action?
1. Grab some snacks.
2. Join us in the TopCoder arena and enter the room for the contest. Talk to me there if you have some questions or requests!
3. Open http://people.ksp.sk/~misof/tco14/ for the live coverage.

See you there!
Re: Algorithm rounds live coverage (response to post by misof) | Reply
So, did you follow the coverage? How did you like it? Any suggestions what can be improved in the future?
The same link already works and will display the coverage for finals.
Seems there is no problem statements for 1100 pts of finals, please check it,thank you
Re: Algorithm rounds live coverage (response to post by ys1988) | Reply
The link I posted works for me. In case it does not work for you for any reason, you can find the files by listing the directory: http://people.ksp.sk/~misof/tco14/p/
The live coverage is excellent! It is a great effort for those cannot attend the event like me not to feel left out. I like how you cover the spoiler.
Sorry if this post does not suggest anything useful, but I really want to speak out my gratitude for your time and your effort misof!
Re: Algorithm rounds live coverage (response to post by bzii) | Reply
Thanks for the kind words :)
thank you misof.
btw: Do you know when the practice rooms of finals will be added?
I looked a few times and it gave a good overview of what was happening, so I am not sure if it can be improved. However, I think being at home reading the live coverage is by far not as interesting as actually attending, so I feel little interest in the TCO in general since I'm not there, and I don't think there is anything that can be done to help that*.

* other than giving me a wildcard of course ;-)
could you put the pickup match contest problems,thanks
RSS