JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
How to get a job? | Reply
So graduation completed. But I didn't do a good one (distance education.. which employers wont trust). I have many backs in my graduation. My fellow classmates just carry cheating micro xerox of the books to exam hall which I didn't. I felt its better to fail than cheat. In the 6th sem we had total of around 10 hours of classes in 6 months...loooool. Still I got into Indian oil IT department as trainee. But I wasn't given cool work. Data entry, carrying pc, printing, scanning etc. So even though I was sometimes allowed to tweak the mail server I quit cause I felt I was a slave(one manager bust on me cause I made a program which another manager told me to etc. etc.) and not a worker there. Next job I was offered was of IT instructor at physical education college. I would have had to teach how to hold mouse etc. Based on previous experience I didn't want to do it. So now I am considering masters degree. However if i get a cool coding job I would do. But its tough to get, it seems. Companies wont come to our study center.. they fear it haha :D. Most jobs that come are of BPO and sales and marketing :( Very difficult life :) I wish I was in a better college.
Subject Author Date
How to get a job? chandubaba Apr 8, 2011 at 1:51 AM EDT
Re: How to get a job? chandubaba Apr 9, 2011 at 2:26 AM EDT
Re: How to get a job? d000hg Apr 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM EDT
Re: How to get a job? nikolay83 May 23, 2011 at 8:08 AM EDT
Re: How to get a job? chandubaba Jun 17, 2011 at 7:18 AM EDT
Re: How to get a job? mohamede1945 Jun 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM EDT
Re: How to get a job? chandubaba Jun 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM EDT
Re: How to get a job? robertwilliams Dec 9, 2014 at 5:01 AM EST
Re: How to get a job? chandubaba Dec 24, 2014 at 1:18 AM EST
Re: How to get a job? poikniok Mar 7, 2015 at 12:52 AM EST
Re: How to get a job? [facebook] Jun 26, 2011 at 10:56 AM EDT