JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Missing recipes | Reply
There is a number of recipes which hasn't been started yet. If anybody wants to write them, you're welcome. If you think there are recipes which should be in the book, but are not in the list yet, you're welcome to write them as well.

Algorithms:

Testing for Efficiency
Constructing maximal tests with respect to execution time and consumed memory

Working with Numbers (optional)
This can be along the lines of misof's "Representation of Integers and Reals" - explanation of numbers representation and what it means for the programmer

Working with Variable-length Arrays (Vectors)
Working with Maps and Sets
Same as other "working with data structures" recipes - a table of basic operations over all 4 languages, and examples of problems using these operations.

Marathons:

Using Genetic Algorithms
Using SSE
Re: Missing recipes (response to post by Nickolas) | Reply
What about algorithms, what are not in list, but are already written and submitted(like mine)
What about algorithms, what are not in list, but are already written and submitted(like mine)
Re: Missing recipes (response to post by ibra) | Reply
I know you're waiting for comments on your recipe, but we have 90 recipes to look upon/finish/write/comment. Please be patient, we will answer as soon as we can.
thanx for reply :) if dfs article is still needed I am going do it
Re: Missing recipes (response to post by ibra) | Reply
Yes, nobody has started DFS yet (at least nobody whom I'd know about). You can use BFS recipe as an example, it's pretty good, though still needs official approval.
Hi,

I was working in a draft for DFS. Is it not a problem if we are two working on it ?

Regards,

Devwebcl
Re: Missing recipes (response to post by devwebcl) | Reply
I don't think it's a problem - we can always either merge the recipes or pick the best one.
RSS