JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Deutsche Bank interview. | Reply
Hi,

Has anyone been through the interview process at Deutsche Bank?

I have in interview for a C++ role and would be interested in hearing about anyone elses experiences.

Cheers.

MC.
Re: Deutsche Bank interview. (response to post by Stroker_Ace) | Reply
How did you get on?
Re: Deutsche Bank interview. (response to post by d000hg) | Reply
The interview was organized through a recruitment company.

I found the first technical interview easy and was 100% sure I would be called back which was the case.

The second interview was more of a chat. I left with the feeling things could go either way and sure enough I have heard nothing since so I assume I was rejected but if so I am in the dark as to why.

I have subsequently accepted an offer from a US bank however it would be nice if DB were courteous enough to let me know the situation so I can address any negative feedback (apologies to DB if the recruiter has not passed any feedback on).
Re: Deutsche Bank interview. (response to post by Stroker_Ace) | Reply
Well congratulations on your new job!

What's your role/department? I worked in IB a little, I assume this is based in London's "Square Mile"?
Re: Deutsche Bank interview. (response to post by d000hg) | Reply
Thanks.

Can't wait to start - just working out 9 weeks notice at my current employer (4 to go).

I don't want to say much about the role but you are correct - I will be working in central London. I can't say I am sad to leave Canary Wharf which is a bit sterile.

How's the contracting going? You appear not to have updated your blog for a while.
RSS