JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Access to topcoder employment search | Reply
I think there was a link to topcoder employment search for topcoders who want to submit his/her resume and stating job preference, detailed technical skills. I can't find the link anymore. Is it moved some place else?

And is it just me or the link is hard to find (if it still exists)?

PS. Can an admin review the CV I submitted and comment on it via email? I submitted via "Update Profile".
Re: Access to topcoder employment search (response to post by amitz.sekali) | Reply
For the life of me I still can't find the pages I mentioned in parent post. Can an admin shed some light on whether topcoder employment search service still exist, other than employment with topcoder or explicit sponsors?
Re: Access to topcoder employment search (response to post by amitz.sekali) | Reply
Can I take this silence as a sign of the death of topcoder employment service, at least the general version?
Apologies for the delayed response - but you are correct, TopCoder is no longer offering this service.
Re: Access to topcoder employment search (response to post by denis) | Reply
Thank you.
Re: Access to topcoder employment search (response to post by denis) | Reply
I was misled in the same way - there are links and text mentioning this service - and the search proves futile. Could you fix the tooltips please?
RSS