||We are working with a company in New York to fill a couple of positions right now. There are currently 3 other TopCoder members working for this company, and they are looking for a couple more for their Quantitative Strategies Group. The ultimate goal of the Quantitative Strategies Group is the creation and implementation of stock trading strategies that maximize returns and minimize risk. To that end, this person will be responsible for some or all of the following (this is a partial list):
• improving the effectiveness of the trading platform by increasing the automation and sophistication of algorithms used to simultaneously trade large numbers of stocks
• uncovering new predictive factors that stand up to rigorous statistical testing
• determining the optimal manner in which to combine factors at different points in time
• anticipating and accounting for the differences between back-tested research and actual portfolio management practice, including such issues as trading costs and stale/inaccurate data
• designing and developing tools for analyzing trading processes and tracing portfolio composition / returns in real-time
Quantitative trading strategies are a recent addition to the business. The firm has already had significant success with the initial models it has developed, and they will be a major focus of the firm going forward. Along with the Quantitative Strategies Group, They have created a rapidly growing Financial Data Group, which is responsible for assembling proprietary financial data on which some of the factors currently in use are based.
This company is looking for TC members who are currently in the RED rate, or have at some point been rated RED. They are open to sponsoring visas as well as working to obtain visas for those who do not currently have one. This is a tremendous opportunity. If you would like to apply, please send me an email at email@example.com. Thank you.