JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? | Reply
Is anyone that works in the financial arena concerned for their job given the current economic situation?

I would be interested to hear the opinions of those who work for investment banks and hedge funds etc.

I work for a financial services company and I am not too worried about my future because I work on one of our cash cows and am responsible the implementation of its replacement. If I worked elsewhere I would definitely be feeling a little nervous at the moment. I work opposite Bear Sterns London offices and there were some very glum looking people arriving for work this morning....
Subject Author Date
Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? Stroker_Ace Mar 18, 2008 at 7:27 AM EDT
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? d000hg Mar 18, 2008 at 8:36 AM EDT
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? d000hg Jan 15, 2009 at 6:53 AM EST
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? Stroker_Ace Jan 15, 2009 at 3:05 AM EST
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? Mloody2000 Jan 15, 2009 at 3:39 AM EST
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? d000hg Jan 15, 2009 at 6:51 AM EST
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? Stroker_Ace Jan 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM EST
Re: Sub prime/credit crunch fallout - are you worried? jmzero Jan 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM EST
RSS