JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
TopCoder is Hiring! | Reply
I would like to reiterate that TopCoder is currently hiring Software Architects and Project Managers to work for TopCoder Software. So, if you or anyone you know is looking for an exciting new career opportunity, we'd love to hear from you. We also have a referral bonus plan in place for any TC member who refers a candidate to us who is hired by TopCoder. The only stipulations for these positions are that anyone who works directly for TopCoder needs to be a US, Canadian, or Mexican citizen, or have a valid US Greencard. I know this limits our pool a bit, but I know our members have many contacts, and as most of you know, this is a fast growning company, and a dynamic and exciting opportunity.

The way our referral program works is that whomever refers a candidate to us will receive a bonus of $5000 after the person starts, and remains with the company for three (3) months. We have several PM and architect positions available, so even if you aren't sure if someone is looking for a new job, or might not be qualified, please send them along anyway. We are looking for all skill and experience levels. Please send any contact information, and/or resumes to me at kclune@topcoder.com. And if you would like more information on the open positions, you can post questions here on the forum, or send me an email, and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Remember, we are here to help you in any way we can. Thank you.

-kclune
Subject Author Date
TopCoder is Hiring! kclune Jan 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM EST
Re: TopCoder is Hiring! inrm Jan 25, 2008 at 4:37 PM EST
Re: TopCoder is Hiring! kclune Jan 28, 2008 at 2:40 PM EST
RSS