JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Importance of a Master's Degree vs Bachelors?? | Reply
Howdy All!

I'll be earning my Bachelor's degree in CS in May. In the last 6 months I've been getting an increasing amount of encouragement to go to graduate school and earn a Master's.

I figured I should start exploring this avenue to figure out what my path will be. So I figured I'd ask all of ya'll. I also hope to be attending a tech conference of professionals and students in a couple weeks and I'll ask around there given the opportunity.

Basically, I am unsure about doing so. Finances are a moderate concern, but there are several (or more) ways to alleviate that. I don't have any problems with being in school for another 2 years or so, I enjoy the learning.

I suppose the biggest question is how much importance there is on having a Master's degree and how much of a benefit it would be to have.
Subject Author Date
Importance of a Master's Degree vs Bachelors?? CBMcArthur Aug 27, 2007 at 10:29 PM EDT
Re: Importance of a Master's Degree vs Bachelors?? broutcha Aug 28, 2007 at 10:26 AM EDT
Re: Importance of a Master's Degree vs Bachelors?? dskloet Aug 30, 2007 at 2:10 PM EDT
Re: Importance of a Master's Degree vs Bachelors?? sjelkjd Oct 2, 2007 at 10:40 PM EDT
RSS