JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
<< PREV    [ 1 2 ]
Re: Interview Question (response to post by DRW_Chris) | Reply
This is the first time I see a sponsor posting on the forums. It's probably because I never look in the sponsor specific forum, but judging from the number of quick [+]'s I'm not the only one who appreciates it.

If you, or anyone for that matter, has questions feel free to PM me or just post here, I am more then willing to answer what I can.

You don't have private message sending turned on. You have to turn it on manually, but I'm not sure if unrated members can. At least unrated members can't message other members. But maybe sponsors are an exception, I wouldn't know.
Re: Interview Question (response to post by dskloet) | Reply
Yeah, and with icpc-bill's appearance in the other thread this should mean something good for TC forums :)
Re: Interview Question (response to post by dskloet) | Reply
Thanks for the heads up about the PM's being turned off. I turned on direct member contact so we'll see if that works, if not, I'll speak with our contacts at TopCoder and see if they can hook me up.

As for the thank you, no worries. I figure it is the least I can do considering you are the ones doing all the work for the competitions. Besides, I know what it is like to be out looking for a job, so hopefully I can make any decisions you all have to make easier.

****Edit****
So here is the deal with private messages. I can accept them, but I can't send them. So feel free to send me a private message, but my response to you will come through email. Someone want to ping it to confirm?

Chris Zuehlke
DRW Trading Group
Algorithmic Trading Group
Re: Interview Question (response to post by DRW_Chris) | Reply
I tried sending you a message.
Re: Interview Question (response to post by Kawigi) | Reply
Got it.

Anyone can feel free to contact me directly now (with a response email address in the message). I cleared this with TopCoder reps, so no worries.

Chris Zuehlke
DRW Trading Group
Algorithmic Trading Group
<< PREV    [ 1 2 ]

RSS