JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (oldest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Re: Where and how to post your own problem? (response to post by vexorian) | Reply
Short story: You need to have a yellow algorithm rating.

I think red will do too. :-P
Re: Where and how to post your own problem? (response to post by vexorian) | Reply
Heh, in my opinion, having a rating over 1500 is the easy part of writing problems.
Re: Where and how to post your own problem? (response to post by EduardBagrov) | Reply
There is a whole section about how to become a problemsetter http://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=Static&d1=help&d2=problemWriter&node=algo_write

Short story: You need to have a yellow algorithm rating.
Re: Where and how to post your own problem? (response to post by EduardBagrov) | Reply
I think you can contact the admins on whether you can become a problem writer. They will provide more details, this forum is not for discussing algorithmic problems :)
No, No !
I have a problem (task) for a competition which may be accepted.
A problem that costs 250 or 500 or 1000 points.
I think you understand?
you may be unfamiliar to be here,if you pay more attention to this forums,you may know everything you wanted to know~
If your problem is finding a job: here, and the same way you made that post.
For some other type of problem: where would depend on what type of problem it is, and how probably depends on where.
If your problem is finding out where and how to post some other type of problem: probably not here, but for more details see some other type of problem above.
Where and how to post your own problem? | Reply
Where and how to post your own problem?
RSS