JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Need some guides or hints to build my goal | Reply
Hi, i am a student who just graduated from university recently(no more than two months), and I am looking for the job in IT industry. However, I have applied more than 13 jobs, only got the response from two companies. I know it is quite difficult to find the job this days, and I start getting dispirited. I just wondering that is it possible to give some useful guide to indicate me a correct path.
Re: Need some guides or hints to build my goal (response to post by jenyen63) | Reply
2/13 is really good ratio.

The only suggestion - keep searching.
Re: Need some guides or hints to build my goal (response to post by jenyen63) | Reply
Try competing :-). It shows well on your resume. Even if you don't get a high rating it shows programming means more to you than just a degree or a job.
Don't get discouraged. It only takes 1 good response to make it all worthwhile. Just ensure that the positions you are applying for you really are qualified for.

Also, networking is vitally important. Keep in very good touch with your classmates and help each other find jobs when one of you is in need.
where do you live? It will be harder to find a job in Santa Fe than Boston for instance.
RSS