JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Would you work for TopCoder??? | Reply
Right now TopCoder is actively looking for TC members rated in Design for internal full time and contract Component Architect positions. The contract positions can be done from just about anywhere in the world and do not require U.S. or Canadian Citizenship or a Greencard. The contract position is initially for a 3 month contract (40 hrs. per week) and can be extended indefinitely beyond that timeframe with good performance. This position offers a very good hourly pay rate, (email me at bflood@topcoder.com for details) and a great deal of flexibility within our parameters for meeting deadlines.

The full time Component Architect position does require U.S. or Canadian Citizenship (or perm resident status) and is a full benefit, internal position with Topcoder with very attractive pay! (you could have an ORANGE handle!!)

The full time position requires travel about 30% of the time, it does not require relocation and you would work remotely for 70% of the time.

Both positions work closely with a Topcoder Project Manager to architect and deliver cutting edge software systems to TopCoder Software clients throughout the U.S.

The TopCoder Placement agents have contacted just about every member that is rated in design that has "opted in" to hear about employment opportunities at least once. However, there are many, many more TC members rated in Design that haven't opted in to hear about employment opportunities, even with TopCoder - and we can't reach out to them because of our strict privacy policy. So... if you're interested in either position please reach out to me! My email is bflood@topcoder.com (TC handle: harvey6ft)
Re: Would you work for TopCoder??? (response to post by harvey6ft) | Reply
Plz hire Pops to free spot for others members in design contests ! ;-)
Believe me, we keep trying to do just that!
Need help ?

It's easy - others people can signup for components Pops are doing to force him accept your offer. Even if people will not score 1st or even 2nd - they will steal DR points Pops currently get almost for free then he signup and scare everybody else.
Re: Would you work for TopCoder??? (response to post by TAG) | Reply
TAG, be my guest to sign up for everything Pops works on, if you dare. He's one of the best because he's one of the best, and doesn't take the "easy way" out.
Re: Would you work for TopCoder??? (response to post by dplass) | Reply
Thanks ! It's a good strategy to get 2-nd prize as others designers will try others components.
RSS