JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Taken a screenshot to show to my grandchildren! | Reply
Yes, that's right. HiltonLange in 1st place on day *3* of a Marathon Match. Unlikely as it seems.

I'll place good money on not being in the top 20 by the time next Wednesday rolls around, though. ;-)
Re: Taken a screenshot to show to my grandchildren! (response to post by HiltonLange) | Reply
I will try to help you out with your expectations, since we are such good pals.
Re: Taken a screenshot to show to my grandchildren! (response to post by HiltonLange) | Reply
Don't want to disappoint you, but you was the 1st only 54 minutes :)
Re: Taken a screenshot to show to my grandchildren! (response to post by Andrew_Lazarev) | Reply
That's why I took a screenshot!

Without collaborating, all I can say is: I was VERY surprised to be first. :)
I'll place good money on not being in the top 20 by the time next Wednesday rolls around, though. ;-)

Hey, I noticed you're 21st. Is that on purpose?
Re: Taken a screenshot to show to my grandchildren! (response to post by dskloet) | Reply
Hah! No, I hadn't seen that.

Awesome... :) I had a system that I felt could have bumped my score significantly, but I just didn't have the time or effort to implement it on Wednesday. Besides, it appears that my brain is on leave for June, so it would probably just have hurt my score in the end.
RSS