JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
How to pass one's SDN credentials? | Reply
Hi there,

to win an iPod, how one has to pass one's SDN credentials when logging in to the SDN sponsored matches? For I (and many other SDN members) for example don't have my logon number and password in my mind, only my user name, and the credentials to logon are saved as cookies on my computer... Just to be sure if I have to be prepared to pass them (or whatever else)...

Thanks in advance
Detlev
Re: How to pass one's SDN credentials? (response to post by dbeutner) | Reply
They'll probably accept your username or email address, but if they need the user id, you can just go to https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn go to the My Profile link in the 'Contributor Corner' and then your User ID should be shown near the top.
We'll only need your user ID and email address if you win the iPod.

*Jessie
Re: How to pass one's SDN credentials? (response to post by jmpld40) | Reply
But the contest implies you must be a SDN member *first* - so if you win, what, you should go and quickly register so you can provide your username? This is a bit silly
Re: How to pass one's SDN credentials? (response to post by dplass) | Reply
I think you should, anyways, if you *want* the iPod.

;-)
In order to verify your SDN membership, you would need to tell us either your email address (that you used when you registered for SDN) or your SDN user id. If you are logged in via cookie, you can retrieve the email address by selecting "my profile" within the SDN website.
RSS