JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
I know this does sound Hard but Is it Possible? | Reply
Hello my Friends,

I'm in need for some serious advice and if possible, some guidance as to where exactly I can put to good use my talents. I have an Inclination for Cyber forensics and I've posted a message in the general discussions round table forum here.

I would like to know how the chances are, if any, of getting a job at NASA or the FBI. I know this does sound a bit immature or unreasonable. But it has always been a dream for me. Please Advice.

Thank you in Advance

CODE_BUSTER
Re: I know this does sound Hard but Is it Possible? (response to post by CODE_BUSTER) | Reply
My theory is it never hurts to apply. Even if the position sounds really hard to get into, its worth giving it a go. Follow your dreams.
Re: I know this does sound Hard but Is it Possible? (response to post by CODE_BUSTER) | Reply
You really should contact TC. The FBI was one of the first employers to utilize the employment services - even though there are no listings for them - I'd be TC still has some contacts there...
We are currently looking to add various US government agencies to the Employment Services companies list. Once we have additional news I’ll post it on the round tables.

--gt494
RSS