JOIN
Get Time
forums   
Search | Watch Thread  |  My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
View: Flat (newest first)  | Threaded  | Tree
Previous Thread  |  Next Thread
Table of contents for practice rooms | Reply
Someone mentioned this once before but I couldn't find the thread. It would be nice if there was a consolidated index or table of contents for the practice rooms. Perhaps a line for each room indicating the class names for the three problems, the author's handle, the match number if from a particular contest (cancelled or postponed contests may not have a match associated with them). This would make it easier to find a particular problem that may come up in discussion or a roundtable.
Re: Table of contents for practice rooms (response to post by wyzmo) | Reply
This is an excellent idea - especially since the number of practice rooms is growing so fast. I remember having to go through practice rooms just the other day, looking for a particular set that I wanted to suggest as a practice to one of my friends. An index would have made my search quite a bit easier.
I fully agree that a practice room directory would be very handy. Often I come with the question "where are the problems from match 42, or where are the ones from Nov. 30 ?", and then have to look at the individual rooms and problems until I recognize them.
If a TC member is interested in making this change, send us an email at applet@topcoder.com. We will provide any implementation assistance, and we will compensate you fairly.
RSS