JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Working with algorithmic problems Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Working with algorithmic problems (response to post by midrux)
Well, you probably saw the thread, which is posted in the same forum as your thread, that an asset management company is looking for highly rated tc members. That aspect itself, looking for highly rated tc members, indicates that for the the job it requires similar skills needed to solve algorithmic problem. Not exactly what you're looking for, but it's an possible option to pursue. Also, google quants. Quants need pHDs, because they've got to do cool stuff with math and financials.

I'd love to do algorithmic problems as a job too, but I don't think I'm smart enough for what employers of algorithmic-problem-like jobs want.
Re: Working with algorithmic problems (response to post by midrux)
Well, you probably saw the thread, which is posted in the same forum as your thread, that an asset management company is looking for highly rated tc members. That aspect itself, looking for highly rated tc members, indicates that for the the job it requires similar skills needed to solve algorithmic problem. Not exactly what you're looking for, but it's an possible option to pursue.