JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Google Revision History (2 edits)
Re: Google (response to post by broutcha)
After some thinking, I agree. It must be good to know you are doing something for ALL people.

BTW, once you are there, may I use it to submit feature request?
[edit]
Sorry, it's more on browser's side, not on developer's.
After some thinking, I agree. It must be good to know you are doing something for ALL people.

BTW, once you are there, may I use it to submit feature request? :)
Currently pasting multi-line text in search engine leads to only first line being shown. But it would be helpful to concatenate them. E.g. when I copy-paste address in google maps it often takes two-three lines, like
55 Lexington
New York, New York 10010
USA
In this case, I usually create new text file, paste address there, replace line breaks with spaces and then copy it into search area.
Same thing with main site (google.com).

Sorry for the troubles :)
After some thinking, I agree. It must be good to now you are doing something for ALL people.

BTW, once you are there, may I use it to submit feature request? :)
Currently pasting multi-line text in search engine leads to only first line being shown. But it would be helpful to concatenate them. E.g. when I copy-paste address in google maps it often takes two-three lines, like
55 Lexington
New York, New York 10010
USA
In this case, I usually create new text file, paste address there, replace line breaks with spaces and then copy it into search area.
Same thing with main site (google.com).

Sorry for the troubles :)