JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? Revision History (2 edits)
Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? (response to post by amitz.sekali)
If you start asking employers exactly *how* hard they require you to work then I would imagine that you will receive very few job offers.

If you expect a large salary then expect to put the hours in.

Some companies are completely up front about the commitment they require. For example, if you look at the Goldman Sachs website they have profiles of numerous staff who describe their working day including what time they enter/leave the office.
Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? (response to post by amitz.sekali)
If you start asking employers exactly *how* hard they require you to work then I would imagine that you will receive very few job offers.

If you are expect a large salary then expect to put the hours in.

Some companies are completely up front about the commitment they require. For example, if you look at the Goldman Sachs website they have profiles of numerous staff who describe their working day including what time they enter/leave the office.
If start asking employers exactly *how* hard they require you to work then I would imagine that you will receive very few job offers.

If you are expect a large salary then expect to put the hours in.