JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? Revision History (1 edit)
Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? (response to post by Poncholo)
I think "able to work well under pressure" combined with "must write expected salary down" is a very suspicious combination. If the job is full of pressure, candidates need to know how high the pressure is before knowing what salary they're expecting for that pressure. That combination is like an ad looking for the cheapest people able to endure abuse.
Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? (response to post by Poncholo)
I think "able to work well under pressure" combine with "must write expected salary down" is a very suspicious combination. If the job is full of pressure, candidates need to know how high the pressure is before knowing what salary they're expecting for that pressure. That combination is like an ad looking for the cheapest people able to endure abuse.