JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? Revision History (2 edits)
Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? (response to post by amitz.sekali)
I think that the obvious sign is if you see the same job offer: month after month, after month...

EDIT: in reply to Jumping John,
When I meant "same", it was same everything(same city, same place, etc)in Addition those offers usually are accompanied by a "able to work under pressure", but they don't define the level of pressure..., those offers make me think if I am making a deal with the devil, if I am selling my soul or things like that :)
Re: How to really research a prospective employer via internet? (response to post by amitz.sekali)
I think that the obvious sign is if you see the same job offer: month after month, after month...

EDIT: in reply to Jumpingjohn,
When I meant "same", it was same everything(same city, same place, etc)in Addition those offers usually are accompanied by a "able to work under pressure", but they don't define the level of pressure..., those offers make me think if I am making a deal with the devil, if I am selling my soul or things like that :)