JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Cold calling in Indonesia Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Cold calling in Indonesia (response to post by Mr_India)
To be honest, I haven't come across any reputed companies which let a fresher negotiate salary. There may be some small companies which ask very few talented fresher about their expectations and may try to pay better if the guy has an offer from some other branded company.

In campus selections, there are definitely good changes that branded companies pay you much beyond your expectations (and you need not negotiate as you might have got better than what you would have asked) but those things happen rarely.

For those who are in college, let me tell that the pay one gets at campus selections is generally the best figure that the company could offer him/her.

[Edit: As per observation in India ]
Re: Cold calling in Indonesia (response to post by Mr_India)
To be honest, I haven't come across any reputed companies which let a fresher negotiate salary. There may be some small companies which ask very few talented fresher about their expectations and may try to pay better if the guy has an offer from some other branded company.

In campus selections, there are definitely good changes that branded companies pay you much beyond your expectations (and you need not negotiate as you might have got better than what you would have asked) but those things happen rarely.

For those who are in college, let me tell that the pay one gets at campus selections is generally the best figure that the company could offer him/her.