JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Cold calling in Indonesia Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Cold calling in Indonesia (response to post by surana.h)
I almost forgot - One good options for salary negotiations and good work in India is startups. I have a lot of friends who are working in startups, and not only did most of them applied without any sort of referrals, but also the work is better and salaries are atleast similar to bigger companies, if not better. If you do not have contacts for referrals and am looking for jobs in which you get independence, quality work - startups are quite good.

PS: By startups, I only mean product startups, and not the outsourcing startup sweatshops. The latter are very dangerous for your career.
Re: Cold calling in Indonesia (response to post by surana.h)
I almost forgot - One good options for salary negotiations and good work in India is startups. I have a lot of friends who are working in startups, and not only did most of them applied without any sort of referrals, but also the work is better and salaries are atleast similar to bigger companies, if not better. If you do not have contacts for referrals and am looking for jobs in which you get independence, quality work - startups are quite good.

PS: By startups, I only product startups, and not outsourcing sweatshop startups. The latter are very dangerous for your career.