JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Experiences with hiring... Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Experiences with hiring... (response to post by Krzysan)
Com'on don't lie to them :)

First of all - it's much harder to get to Warsaw University, but once you're in, it's very easy to stay, especially if you pass first year.

Having spend about 10 - 12 hours per week on average for the first three years for the studies (including courses, doing programs and learning for exams), I don't think it's "hard".

Of course, there's a lot of here to do, but only if you really want.

Also we have too much thereotical stuff, there's lack of teaching programs architecture and design, but that's changing right now for better.

It's strange that whenever I can, I try to give my university bad name - maybe to balance out the things.

Hmmm... instead of TC I should take some good english lessons :)

Edit: Maybe I've misunderstood you a little (2am is not good)
Re: Experiences with hiring... (response to post by Krzysan)
Com'on don't lie to them :)

First of all - it's much harder to get to Warsaw University, but once you're in, it's very easy to stay, especially if you pass first year.

Having spend about 10 - 12 hours per week on average for the first three years for the studies (including courses, doing programs and learning for exams), I don't think it's "hard".

Of course, there's a lot of here to do, but only if you really want.

Also we have too much thereotical stuff, there's lack of teaching programs architecture and design, but that's changing right now for better.

It's strange that whenever I can, I try to give my university bad name - maybe to balance out the things.

Hmmm... instead of TC I should take some good english lessons :)