JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Interview Question Revision History (3 edits)
Re: Interview Question (response to post by dskloet)
Thanks for the heads up about the PM's being turned off. I turned on direct member contact so we'll see if that works, if not, I'll speak with our contacts at TopCoder and see if they can hook me up.

As for the thank you, no worries. I figure it is the least I can do considering you are the ones doing all the work for the competitions. Besides, I know what it is like to be out looking for a job, so hopefully I can make any decisions you all have to make easier.

****Edit****
So here is the deal with private messages. I can accept them, but I can't send them. So feel free to send me a private message, but my response to you will come through email. Someone want to ping it to confirm?

Chris Zuehlke
DRW Trading Group
Algorithmic Trading Group
Thanks for the heads up about the PM's being turned off. I turned on direct member contact so we'll see if that works (I'll track someone down to ping it), if not, I'll speak with our contacts at TopCoder and see if they can hook me up.

As for the thank you, no worries. I figure it is the least I can do considering you are the ones doing all the work for the competitions. Besides, I know what it is like to be out looking for a job, so hopefully I can make any decisions you all have to make easier.

****Edit****
So here is the deal with private messages. I can accept them, but I can't send them. So feel free to send me a private message, but my response to you will come through email.

Chris Zuehlke
DRW Trading Group
Thanks for the heads up about the PM's being turned off. I turned on direct member contact so we'll see if that works (I'll track someone down to ping it), if not, I'll speak with our contacts at TopCoder and see if they can hook me up.

Chris Zuehlke
DRW Trading Group
Thanks for the heads up about the PM's being turned off. I turn on direct member contact so we'll see if that works (I'll track someone down to ping it), if not, I'll speak with our contacts at TopCoder and see if they can hook me up.

Chris Zuehlke
DRW Trading Group