JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Answers to Most Common Interview Questions Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Answers to Most Common Interview Questions (response to post by antimatter)
No dig at all and I apologise if my post came across that way. I was indirectly making the point that knowing a language inside out doesn't necessarily make you a good commercial prospect.

I feel if you have even a little experience of a skill/technology that is relevant to a position it is better to mention it and make sure you can answer simple questions.

To me that means having *some* understanding, not simply repeating the answers to a few questions that *may* come up in an interview.

Personally I like looking at these type of questions before an interview. It helps build up my confidence. I don't treat it as a learning experience.
Re: Answers to Most Common Interview Questions (response to post by antimatter)
No dig at all and I apologise if my post came across that way. I was indirectly making the point that knowing a language inside out doesn't necessarily make you a good commercial prospect.

I feel if you have even a little experience of a skill/technology that is relevant to a position it is better to mention it and make sure you can answer simple questions.

To me that means having *some* understanding, not simplying the answers to a few questions that *may* come up in an interview.

Personally I like looking at these type of questions before an interview. It helps build up my confidence.