JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Answers to Most Common Interview Questions Revision History (6 edits)
Re: Answers to Most Common Interview Questions (response to post by slex)
If you can gain an advantage over others by looking at previous interview questions why not do so? Why put yourself at a potential disadvantage by not doing so?

The worst you have done is prepared yourself for the type of questions that *may* be asked.

If you go into a technical interview with no knowledge of a subject other than what you have gleaned from previous interview questions then you are a obviously a fool.

Failing to properly prepare for an interview when you have an opportunity to do so is possibly even more foolish though.

A decent interviewer should be able to spot any imposters. If they don't then they shouldn't be interviewing candidates in the first place.
I didn't say that memorizing answers was an important skill.

If you can gain an advantage over others by looking at previous interview questions why not do so? Why put yourself at a potential disadvantage by not doing so?

The worst you have done is prepared yourself for the type of questions that *may* be asked.

If you go into a technical interview with no knowledge of a subject other than what you have gleaned from previous interview questions then you are a obviously a fool.

Failing to properly prepare for an interview when you have an opportunity to do so is possibly even more foolish though.

A decent interviewer should be able to spot any imposters. If they don't then they shouldn't be interviewing candidates in the first place.

On the other hand a decent interviewer should be able to spot any imposters. If they don't then they shouldn't be interviewing candidates in the first place.

The worst that can happen is that you have prepared yourself for the type of questions that *may* be asked.

On the other hand a decent interviewer should be able to spot any imposters. If they don't then they shouldn't be interviewing candidates in the first place.

The worst that can happen is that you have prepared yourself for the type of questions that *may* be asked.

Failing to properly prepare for an interview when you have an opportunity to do so is perhaps even more foolish and perhaps a touch arrogant. No matter how good you think you will eventually cross paths with someone better.

Failing to properly prepare for an interview when you have an opportunity to do so is perhaps even more foolish and perhaps a touch arrogant. No matter how good you think you are there is usually someone better.

If you go into a technical interview with no knowledge of a subject other than what you have gleaned from previous interview questions then you are a fool.