JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Best Domains Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Best Domains (response to post by skye85)
I couldn't agree more with skye85 - if you do what interests you, chances are you'll get good at it, which may or may not result in large paychecks (but will result in more fun).

It seems that every area you mentioned has things inside it that could be improved on (like, if the web is more used, that'll mean more database technology is required and people will desire better security) - it really just depends on where you are for what type of work people want. {Here in Oz, most of the jobs I see advertised are for DB and network admin, or base level code churners.}

Oh, and if you want tough problems to solve with good paychecks, I've heard these problems pay out nicely ;)
Re: Best Domains (response to post by skye85)
I couldn't agree more with skye85 - if you do what interests you, chances are you'll get good at it, which may or may not result in large paychecks (but will result in more fun).

It seems that every area you mentioned has things inside it that could be improved on (like, if the web is more used, that'll mean more database technology is required and people will desire better security) - it really just depends on where you are for what type of work people want. {Here in Oz, most of the jobs I see advertised are for DB and network admin, or base level code churners.}

Oh, and if you want tough problems to solve with good paychecks, I've heard these problems pay out nicely ;)