JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables General Career Discussions Re: Employed vs. Self Employed Revision History (2 edits)
Re: Employed vs. Self Employed (response to post by sb99)
There are two projects-for-cash sites that I know of -
www.rentacoder.com and www.getacoder.com
& there's likely many more. I'm not sure of the trustworthyness of these sites, or how they work exactly, but they seem ok if you've got spare time and want some money for your code. There seem to be many PHP / ASP / web-based projects, possibly as people's homework.
It'd be interesting if TC signed up for some - I'm sure there'd be a few web applications or java/C# projects that could be made up almost entirely from TCS catalog.
www.rentacoder.com and www.getacoder.com
& there's likely many more. I'm not sure of the trustworthyness of these sites, or how they work exactly, but they seem ok if you've got spare time and want some money for your code. There seem to be many PHP / ASP / web-based projects, possibly as people's homework.
It'd be interesting if TC signed up for some - I'm sure there'd be a few web applications or java/C# projects that could be made up almost entirely from TCS catalog.
www.rentacoder.com
www.getacoder.com