JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables Topcoder News & Updates Re: Upcoming Releases Revision History (1 edit)
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by mess)
Well, I'm gonna explain what is a problem to me:

The challenge type selector is unconsistent: it opens on hover but due to my bad connection with your site sometimes I have to click it to be opened and then happens several things:

1 - If I want to save time I want to select a challenge type quickly so if I click (because waiting this to be opened on hover is slow) and the page is not fully loaded I have to wait and then I start a boucle of opening closing the selector and the selector doing nothing and accepting options that I don't want to choose (is a fight with the challenge type drop down!)... in the end I have to reload the page which is usually a waste of time... (old theme: side menu: click category, see the full available list, click and register....)

Also, It takes some time to know what is available to register (old theme: see the bold ones directly in a very easy to load and read list)

So, how can I open directly a challenge type without having to wait for everything to be loaded?

Also, can this hovering action be deleted? This causes several issues with slow connections...

And the search starts without a trigger so when I want to select more than one option or write also a tag it's a never ending story of adding and deleting options which are taken into account sometimes but other times the page reloads and deletes my selections...

Thanks
Re: Upcoming Releases (response to post by mess)
Well, I'm gonna explain what is a problem to me:

The challenge type selector is unconsistent: it opens on hover but due to my bad connection with your site sometimes I have to click it to be opened and then happens several things:

1 - If I want to save time I want to select a challenge type quickly so if I click (because waiting this to be opened on hover is slow) and the page is not fully loaded I have to wait and then I start a boucle of opening closing the selector and the selector doing nothing and accepting options that I don't want to choose (is a fight with the challenge type drop down!)... in the end I have to reload the page which is usually a waste of time... (old theme: side menu: click category, see the full available list, click and register....)

Also, It takes some time to know what is available to register (old theme: see the bold ones directly in a very easy to load and read list)

So, how can I open directly a challenge type without having to wait for all to be loaded?

Also, can this hovering action be deleted? This causes several issues with slow connections...

Thanks