JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Tutorial Discussions Maximum Flow tutorial Balanced maxflow Revision History (2 edits)
Balanced maxflow
I am looking for an efficient algorithm for balanced maxflow in a digraph. By balanced I mean if there are mutiple paths from source to the sink node, the flow is divided in a balanced across participating edges.
For example consider the graph; G={(a,b,4),(b,c,4),(b,d,4),(c,e,4),(d,e,4) }
In this graph the maxflow from 'a' to 'e' is 4. The balanced maxflow is the one that carries 2 units along the edges (b,c),(b,d),(c,e),(d,e).

R.
Balanced maxflow
I am looking for an efficient algorithm for balanced maxflow in a digraph. By balanced I mean if there are mutiple paths from the source to the sink node, the maxflow is divided in a balanced way. For example consider such graph G={(a,b,4),(b,c,4),(b,d,4),(c,e,4),(d,e,4) }
In this graph the maxflow from 'a' to 'e' is 4. The balanced maxflow is the one that carries 2 units along the edges (b,c),(b,d),(c,e),(d,e).

R.
Balanced maxflow
I am looking for an efficient algorithm for balanced maxflow in a digraph. By balanced I mean that, if there are mutiple paths from the source to the sink node, the maxflow is divided in a balanced way. For example consider such graph G={(a,b,4),(b,c,4),(b,d,4),(c,e,4),(d,e,4) }

R.