JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Round Tables External Competitions Re: ICPC Regional Manila 2009 problems were too Easy? Regional problemset verifications? Revision History (1 edit)
Re: ICPC Regional Manila 2009 problems were too Easy? Regional problemset verifications? (response to post by felix_halim)
Im from the Philippines and just noticed the results today. I was really amazed by the results by the first time I saw it. That was really fast coding, 10 problems in less than 2 hours. That was tough. I doubt about the result at first. But when I knew that a TC handle is one of the members of the winning team - myrtactle. My doubt lessened. But still its in there. That winning university has an elective called Art of Programming Challenges. Not sure about, thats what I heard. Im way down south and really dont know about that.

Lets just see how that team would perform at Harbin. Goodluck to all.
Re: ICPC Regional Manila 2009 problems were too Easy? Regional problemset verifications? (response to post by felix_halim)
Im from the Philippines and just noticed the results today. I was really amazed by the results by the first time I saw it. That was really fast coding, 10 problems in less than 2 hours. That as tough. I doubt about the result at first. But when I knew that a TC handle is one of the members of the winning team - myrtactle. My doubt lessened. But still is in there. That winning university has an elective called Art of Programming Challenges. Not sure about, thats what I heard. Im way down south and really dont know about that.

Lets just see how that team would perform at Harbin. Goodluck to all.