JOIN
Get Time
forums  Revision History
Search My Post History  |  My Watches  |  User Settings
Forums Tutorial Discussions Maximum Flow tutorial Re: EDUCATIONAL DISCUSSION - spoj problem Revision History (1 edit)
Re: EDUCATIONAL DISCUSSION - spoj problem (response to post by gvnavin32_4u)
¿Can you please stop spamming this forum? This forum is dedicated to explain the max-flow algorithm. Also, you have no intention of following the rules, as you are not using the cpp tag (that FameofLight shown you).

Also, using extra dots is bad seen around here, and probably there are existing posts for the problems you are asking for.

And finally, you cross posted the PALIN question. If you read well, above the posting box there is this warning:

Please do not cross post, most people read all posts and will not appreciate reading yours twice.

I think admins should make that one Arial Black 36.
Re: EDUCATIONAL DISCUSSION - spoj problem (response to post by gvnavin32_4u)
¿Can you please stop spamming this forum? This forum is dedicated to explain the max-flow algorithm. Also, you have no intention of following the rules, as you are not using the cpp tag (that FameofLight shown you).

Also, using extra dots is bad seen around here, and probably there are existing posts for the problems you are asking for.